See What Mechanic Did To His Wife.

Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him (Photo)
A man has been accused of beating his wife mercilessly over allegation of having extra-marital affair.
It was gathered that trouble ensured between the couple. Mr. Gbenga Ogunleye, 42, a mechanic and his wife, Mrs. Nike Ogunleye, a native of Abeokuta in Ogun State, over alleged extra-marital affair levelled against the wife on Sunday (yesterday).
Mrs Ogunleye who was beaten to pulp by her hubby at their residence in Ifo Local Government of Ogun State,
In a chat with Veno Correspondent, Mrs. Ogunleye described her experience in the hands of her hubby as a sad development over an allegation that he can't proof. The couple got married 16 years ago and the marriage has been blessed with 3 children.
She further revealed that her hubby invited her out within the neighborhood and raised the allegation of having an extra-marital affairs with a man identified as Baba Habeeb.
"I was shocked! I told him that Baba Habeeb's wife is a friend, before I finished my explanation, he descended on me, gave me a dirty slap, the beaten was too much.
Infact, I regret marrying him and I have decided to go back to my family's place. I have been living in hell fire, I thought I could manage the situation but it has gotten to a stage in which I can't continue", she concluded.
According to reports, some of the residents accused the landlady behind the couple's problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hillsong London Storms Lagos For Night Of Worship

ASUU Strike: We are now a laughing stock, students lament